21 March 2011

The Purity of White...

I have been looking around the blogosphere for sometime now for inspiration on interiors and design, particularly for my bedroom. If you remember I was keen on some Amy Butler fabric on my Easy like Sunday morning post and had decided to make a patchwork quilt.

Well since then I have got completely hooked on white....yes white!  I have a board devoted to white on Pinterest, called The purity of white, check it out because the pins are beautiful.  Anyhow, this board along with some of the following inspiration from blogs I follow, have inspired me to have a white bedroom!


This beautiful bedroom can be seen on Marley and Lockyer, along with some more stunning white inspiration, I was thinking I could substitute the pink with duck egg blue, what do you think?


And the bedlinen that Patina White features is beautiful too, I have since bought a matelasse throw and shams for my bed, but I am, keen to buy this Ofelia throw which can be found at IKEA for £20.42.

I wanted a little colour though, so have decided on duck egg blue. Laura Ashley have beautiful duck egg blue fabrics which I am coveting at present.


Nothing is finished as yet (the window in my bedroom needs installing first!) but it will definitely be these colours. So now all I have to do is find accessories to go with the colour scheme and paint some furniture, get a new window and.....wow lots to do, until then....TTFN ~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover