25 March 2011

Folksy Finds on Friday...

This week those crafty guys at Folksy have done some great work.

This weeks theme.....Button Art.

  1. Floral button picture ~ £30.00 @ Blooming Buttons
  2. Blue Button Fish Canvas ~ £15.75 @ Doodle Dandy
  3. Owl Wall Art Framed  ~ £30.00 @ Emmelina
  4. Personalised Button Heart Picture ~ £40.00 @ Charlotte Ranford Designs
  5. Bright Flowers Framed Collage ~ £25.00 @ 100 Percent Delicate
  6. SMothers Day Canvas ~ £14.00  @ Pretty Petal Handmade
I am a huge fan of buttons, I adore them and have mine stashed in beautiful glass jars, so I can see all the wonderful coloured buttons I have. I love using buttons to make art, I have listed my blue fish above from my shop on Folksy, so as you can imagine it's one of my favourites. However I love the simplicity of the Personalised Button Heart by Charlotte Ranford Designs, what do you think??  TTFN ~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover