15 January 2013

Life itself is a quotation...

Don't you just love quotes??

Life itself is a quotation. ~ Jorge Luis Borges

Jorge Luis Borges was an Argentine short-story writer, essayist, poet and translator. I don't think he could have said it better and neither did Marlene Dietrich below.

I love quotations because it is a joy to find thoughts one might have, beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognized wiser than oneself. ~ Marlene Dietrich 

I love quotes, I have a dedicated board to quotes on Pinterest named 'Good words are worth much and cost little' . I also like to dabble with graphics and decided what better way to do both than to create a quote of the week post, what do you think?

Anyhoo, here's my first one. If you want to use it please feel free but I would be grateful if you could link back to the original post. Thanks



Be sure to look out for next week's quote of the week, all my printables are available for free here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover