6 February 2012

Whoop whoop it's back...

True Blood that is!

Anyone that knows me, knows that I'm a tad keen on vampires. Back in the day Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel were a must for me. I have read all the True Blood books, thank you Charlaine Harris. I have read all the Twilight books, thanks Stephenie Meyer. And I love watching The Vampire Diaries (and believe me when I've finished the book I'm reading at the moment I'll be reading all the Vampire Diaries book, so pre-thanks to L J Smith).


Images via here, here and here

Well let's just say it's been a long time coming as far as I was concerned and I wasn't disappointed! Having read all the books it can be sometimes pretty tough keeping up with the story line, well to be honest  the series doesn't follow the books to the tee, but elements crop up and you think, 'Yep I remember reading this'.

So I am happy, now just waiting for the Vampire Diaries to start again, and the last installment of Twilight - Breaking Dawn Part 2.....ooh I can't wait, bring it on!!!! TTFN ~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover