28 February 2012

Pinterest passion...

I just love a comfy chair, don't you? There are so many variations out there from the sublime to the ridiculous...and there are some truly ridiculous chairs. That being said I prefer the more inviting ones, the colourful ones, the classic ones...I could go on!

This weeks Pinterest passion is devoted to my love of chairs...An armchair calls to you



I picked this one out of the many I have pinned for two reasons. Number one is the colour, that gorgeous duck egg blue calls to me (I have a thing for all things duck egg blue!) and number two is the fact that this chair can be shared, I could see myself cuddled up on this with the hubby watching a movie...sounds dreamy! TTFN ~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover