13 April 2011

So much to do and so little time....

Do you ever feel like that?  I got in from work today after having a pretty full on day and mostly non productive with the view that I will catch up this evening with work.....then I read that this blimming twitching eye I have is due to either tiredness or stress....I'd say its both!!!  So I have decided to give the work a miss this evening and work tomorrow afternoon instead, so that I can have an early night and hopefully get this twitching eye to stop.

As for having so much to do well lets just say I have a few projects on the back burner, one of which I hope to get done this weekend.  I intend to do my first ever knock off, trouble is I'm not sure where I could buy this anyway so I'll adapt it to suit me, here's what I intend to create;


I just adore this mirror and think it would look fabulous in my beach theme bathroom I want to create.  I have the starfish already, these were a gift from my boys for Mother's Day, so I'll be spray painting them this weekend and hot gluing them onto my existing mirror, it won't be on the same scale as this though....wish me luck, I do hope it turns out okay.

I may even be able to get some other stuff done this weekend too... TTFN ~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover