20 April 2011

Boys will be boys...

Sorry for the lack of posts, I have been busy with my two boys and not had much of a chance to post anything...

Yesterday was one of those eventful days that will be imprinted on my brain for life! It was a beautiful warm day and we spent a lot of the time outside.  I decided I couldn't just sit outside and watch the boys, you know relax in the sun like you should when your'e on leave, so I decanted the ever growing button stash onto a blanket and sat in the sun to sort through them.

Great I thought, until my lovely boys decided it would be great fun to bash each other with brooms!!! Let's just say one ended up crying his eyes out and the other throwing a strop because I told him off for making his brother cry.  Then the little one decides to help me sort the buttons out, putting them into all the wrong pots!

I decided an indoor break was in order and Jack wanted to play upstairs, so we all went up (that way I could keep an eye on them) and I decided I would catch up with my emails so left Harry to play in his bedroom.

Five minutes later and an 8 year old screaming "Oh my God Mum look what Harry has done!" as you can imagine I have never moved so fast in my life. Harry is standing there, butt naked covered in orange pen...yes orange pen...he looked like an Oompa Loompa!!! Unfortunately I didn't take a photo because I was worried about getting it off him, but he looked something like this.....


Okay he didn't look quite like this but oh dear, left any longer he might have!!

We're off out today, not sure where yet maybe to the coast for walk on the beach (a scavenger hunt for me, for my beach themed bathroom?!?) Anyhow, off to do breakfast for my boys...the treasures! TTFN ~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover