17 March 2012

Day 5 of Diet Coke Free Me...

Yep day 5, I can't believe it myself...5 days of no coke or any other fizzy drinks....whoop whoop!

I have to say that I was tempted this morning, yes I was a breakfast time coke drinker, as I was putting the packs of coke away in the cupboard but I stopped myself and had a glass of water instead.

I have had a wicked headache for a few days and I can't tell if its the start of a cold, I've been snuffly, or the fact that I haven't been having as much caffeine.

I'm really quite proud of myself and when I feel okay with the coke thing and not have cravings I will start on giving something else up...start small and get big! However, I would like to get small, well smaller!

Anyhoo, have a fab weekend. We're just chillin' this weekend. And to all the Irish people, Happy St Patrick's Day!! TTFN ~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover