4 November 2011

Christmas Shopping Inspiration...

What a lovely surprise I had when I got home, well two really.

One of my friends from down the road had popped up to see us, we got chatting and opened a bottle of wine, don't you just love that spur of the moment get together?

Secondly, the Not On The High Street Christmas brochure had been delivered to my door, oh yeah its that time of the year when households are bombarded with Christmas brochures, but I have to say this is one I didn't put straight into the recycling...

Well without a moments hesitation I was in that brochure before you could say 'Merry Christmas' and I now have some fabulous ideas...not for family gifts but for me!!  Here's a few that will be going on my list...



I just adore these silver words bangles, they come from Posh Totty Designs Boutique and cost £110 for two bangles with a joining ring or you can just go for a single bangle for £55.  Gorgeous aren't they?

The next gift on my wish list is this lovely golden jewellery stand which comes from BeGolden, I love the pretty little birds just perching on the branches...

and finally this wonderful personalised family poster from A Piece Of.  To be honest I could probably recreate something like this myself and I probably will but I thought I would just share how cute it is!!

Seriously, if you are looking for a unique gift for a friend or family member check out Not On The High Street.  I've shown you only a few items, there are many more gifts available that suits all tastes...go have a look!!  TTFN ~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover