13 May 2011

Folksy Finds on Friday...

This would have been posted earlier but there's been a problem with blogger since yesterday.

This is one of my favourite mediums and I love that it is so versatile.

This weeks theme.....Hessian.




  1. Hand printed rustic stag cushion ~ £46.00  @  Helkatdesign
  2. Christmas Stocking ~ £6.99 @ Funky & Modern Country Eco-friendly Homeware & Goodies
  3. I Heart You Bag ~£29.99 @  Shellybobbins™
  4. Mini Lotus Lunch Bag ~ £7.00 @ Snowdon
  5. Rainbow Cockle Shell Cluster ~ £3.00  @ Leanne Woods Designs
  6. Up-cycled fabric button keyring-natural tones, browns and pink ~ £6.00  @ NaMade
I adore the stag cushion from Helkatdesign, it inspires me to make my own cushions out of hessian and use freezer paper to do some stencilling, just have to decide on a design.....hmmm decisions, decisions. TTFN ~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover